We’re super excited that you’ll be joining us for the 4th Annual CMSEO Invitational Mastermind (November 13, 2019) and Chiang Mai SEO Conference (November 14-15, 2019).
Please note that by participating in the mastermind, you do not need to purchase a conference ticket. A deluxe ticket is already included.
Let’s take care of some logistics…
1) (Required) Fill out this form to let us know a bit more about your business and what you’d like to get out of the mastermind
2) Get your accommodations booked.
Getting a head start on hotel bookings is a good idea. The conference coincides with the middle of Thailand’s Loi Kratong lantern festival, and accommodations can be hard to secure. Last year all the 5-star hotels sold out 3 months in advance.
My recommendation is either to Airbnb in the Nimmanhaemin area, or stay at the Le Meridien Hotel (the venue for the conference). It’s a great hotel, in an awesome location. There’s a discounted CMSEO2019 reduced-rate link found on the hotels page.
Many people are already planning to arrive a week early. We’re going to be organizing a bunch of free presentations at local cafes (digital nomad style) to lead up to the conference. So plan on arriving at least as early as Monday, November 11th.
3) On the day of the mastermind (November 13, 2019), plan to arrive for check-in at Anantara 5-star Hotel in Chiang Mai at 9:30am.
Come prepared with:
- 2-4 high importance issues that you need help resolving with your business
- 1-2 absolute knowledge bombs which have made a huge difference in your business in the past year
I’m looking forward to seeing you this November.
To your continued success,